COMPANY TERMS OF PRODUCT REFINING AND SALES
STANDARD COMPANY TERMS OF PRODUCT REFINING AND SALES
- Buyer provides ICPO to seller along with tank storage agreement (TSA).
- Seller releases Commercial Invoice (CI) to be filled and completed by the buyer.
- Buyer signs and return commercial invoice (CI) to seller along with notice of readiness along with a scanned copy/NCNDA/IMFPA signed by all buyers with commission structures.
- Seller releases Full POP documentation authorized from the Federal Ministry of Energy including:
- i. Fresh SGS report less than 48 hours.
- ii. (ATSC) Authorization to Slel and Collect.
- iii. (ATV) Authorization To Verify.
- iv. Tank Fact Sheet and an Unconditional DTA for buyers optional Dip test if Needed.
- Buyer verifies the full Proof of Product (POP) documentation.
- Buyer pays after completion of injection for the total value of product Injected into the tanks through the means of SWIFT MT103/TT/SBLC/DLC, the title ownership will be immediately Transferred to the buyer.
- Seller pays commission to all the intermediaries involved in the Transaction immediately after confirmation of the Buyers payment in Accordance of the signed and sealed NCNDA/IMFPA which was notarized By the Notary Public in Russia as well as Endorsed by the sellers Bank.
SGS REPORT UPFRONT FOB DIP AND PAY TRANSACTION REFINING AND SALES FOR FULL REGISTERED MEMBER ONLY
- Buyer issues ICPO with company profile + Passport Copy of Buyer to Seller.
- Seller issues CI + Refinery Officials Copy Passport to Buyer with Commitments to Sell the Products to Buyer for immediate Perusals.
- Buyer returns signed CI for issuance of all Full PPOPS for Buyer Perusals.
- Seller issues to the Buyer the Verifiable PPOP Documents:
- i. TSR with GPS Coordinates
- ii. Dip Test Authorization (DTA)
- iii. Products Passport Analysis Laboratory Test
- iv. Products Availability Certificate
- v. ATV and ATSC.
- Buyer pays to the Nominated Tank Farm Company (THE ACCESS PERMIT CODE FOR IMMEDIATE ENTRANCE TO THE PHYSICAL LOCATION OF THE PRODUCTS STORED) After Confirmations from Tank Farm of Buyer Commitments , Seller Release SGS Report Not More than 48 Hours. (AT ROTTERDAM PORT) Accordingly.
- After Confirmations of POP and SGS Report Documents Verified Properly by the Buyer, Buyer Makes Quickly Arrangements with their SGS Team for Dip Test in Seller Nominated Tank Farm Company for final Confirmations of the Products and to Commence Immediate Lifting.
- After Dip Test Confirmation by Buyer SGS Team, Buyer Make Payments of Total cost of the First Lift Trial Shipments Via MT103/MT760 to Seller Nominated Account, And Takes over the Goods in Seller Tank Farm Immediately.